Samoas Brownie Truffles Recipe (Video Tutorial)
What better way to say I love you than to make your loved ones a deliciously sweet dessert? Truffles are always a great gift to give and adding a Girl Scout cookie to the mix really throws it over the top! These Samoas Brownie Truffles really hit the spot for those with a sweet-tooth. Check out my video below to see how easy it is to make these truffles.
These truffles are easy to make and are perfect to give as gifts for any occasion. You can dress them up in mini cupcake liners for any event, holiday, or theme. You can create a box of assorted truffles to give for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, and even birthdays.
Try these other truffle recipes:
This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase products through these links or images I may earn a small commission, it is no extra cost to you and helps support this blog.
Samoas Brownie Truffles Recipe
For the Truffles
- 1 box brownie mix Girl Scout Samoas
For the coating
- 16 oz melted milk chocolate
- 1 tbsp shortening
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- Make brownie mix as directed.
- Once cool, roll into 1 inch balls and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Melt milk chocolate and shortening and mix well.
- Dip truffles in milk chocolate and let harden on wax paper
- Toast coconut.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on truffles and immediately sprinkle with toasted coconut.