Not only is this peanut butter fudge easy to make, it is also absolutely delicious. It’s both creamy and crunchy at the same time. Perfect for gifts – this Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Recipe is sure to please!
Peanut Butter Cup Fudge RecipePrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 20 squares
- 16 ounces Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter We use Jif
- 16 ounces VANILLA candy melts We use Candiquik squares from our local Food Lion
- 8-10 peanut butter cups chopped
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips melted
- Using an 8x8 pan, line with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Melt Vanilla candy melts according to package, careful to not overcook.
- Add in the 16 ounces of extra crunchy peanut butter and mix until well blended.
- Pour into pan
- Give it gentle shake to disperse fudge mixture evenly.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups on fudge, gently pressing down.
- Melt 1/3 cup of milk chocolate chips and drizzle fudge.
This article may contain affiliate links. If you purchase products through these links I may earn a small commission, it is no extra cost to you and it is means to help support this blog.