These loaded beef nachos are made with simple ingredients and have a whole lot of flavor. It’s a great dish to make for game day parties because it feeds a crowd!
Make The Nachos Loaded
Cheese and Tortilla chips taste great together but adding seasoned beef and delicious toppings such as jalapeno slices, green onions, and black beans really makes for a delicious appetizer and it’s filing, too! I love serving my nachos with sour cream and guacamole for even more flavor.
RELATED – Black Bean Corn Con Queso Dip
Nachos Are Easy Cleanup
Prepping the dish correctly ensures an easy clean-up and prevents cheese from sticking to the dish. It also helps prevents burnt food! It’s really simple – just cut a piece of aluminum foil large enough to line the inside of your dish of choice of a baking dish or baking sheet. I prefer to use a baking dish because I can make my nachos a little meatier because the dish is deeper. The choice is yours!
Loaded Beef Nachos
- 1 lb beef
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes drained
- 1/4 cup black beans drained
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 small onion diced
- green onions garnish
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- 1 bag tortilla chips yellow corn
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Cook beef and diced onion, crumble and drain.
- Add spices into beef and simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir in refried beans and set aside.
- On an aluminum foil-lined baking dish or sheet, place enough tortilla chips to cover the aluminum foil.
- Spread seasoned beef mixture evenly over tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle both types of shredded cheeses evenly over beef.
- Spread diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, and black beans evenly on top of the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle the desired amount of green onions onto nachos.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER RECIPES GREAT FOR GAME DAY: