This Olive Garden favorite is made using the Instant Pot. The familiar flavors of this favorite dish are duplicated in this Instant Pot Chicken and Gnocchi Soup.
Olive Garden Copycat
Every time I go to Olive Garden the Chicken and Gnocchi Soup is my ultimate choice. In fact, I could just order this soup and skip the entree because I think it’s that good! This recipe has all of the familiar flavors of the original recipe and it makes about 6 servings!
Related: Chicken & Spinach Skillet Manicotti
Rotisserie Chicken Makes the Difference
Using juicy and flavorful rotisserie chicken really makes this soup stand out. A helpful tip I have is to make sure to use a rotisserie chicken that is packed full of flavor and has well-balanced spices. It really makes all the difference in how this soup comes out.
CHECK OUT THIS RECIPE: Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
This article may contain affiliate links. If you purchase products through these links I may earn a small commission, it is no extra cost to you and it is a means to help support this blog.
Instant Pot Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
Prepping all of these ingredients ahead of time will save time and frustration when making this recipe. The Instant Pot heats up fast on the saute setting so it’s really ideal to have everything ready to go. This recipe uses two settings: Saute and Soup settings. It really is that easy! This recipe takes only about 30 minutes and your family will have an Olive Garden favorite made with love and served at home.
Instant Pot Chicken and Gnocchi Soup (Olive Garden Copycat)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 carrot julienned
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 1/2 cups chicken broth
To Cook on Soup Setting
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken chopped into mini pieces
- 8 oz gnocchi
- 1 tsp thyme
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 cups half & half
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- Dice, chop, and julienne all ingredients ahead of time.
- Set Instant Pot on Saute setting and add olive oil and butter.
- Add in garlic, carrot, onion, and celery.
- Stir in 4 cups of chicken broth, stirring frequently.
- Gradually add in flour and stir frequently.
- Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in rotisserie chicken, thyme, and gnocchi.
- Flavor mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set Instant Pot to soup setting and set timer for 15 minutes.
- Allow Instant pot to naturally release for about 5 minutes and then quick release.
- Return to Saute and add in Half & Half and spinach.
- Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER RECIPES: