This Instant Pot Cheesecake is creamy, luscious, and absolutely delicious. It’s also incredibly easy to make!
This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase products through these links or images I may earn a small commission, it is no extra cost to you and helps support this blog.
Instant Pot Cheesecake
This Instant Pot Cheesecake is incredibly easy to make and it’s not prone to cracking as it would if you were to make it in the oven. It has a graham cracker crust that is blind baked in the oven to give it a “crunch” when taking a bite. It is not necessary to blind bake your crust – it’s really your preference!
TIP: Blind baking is when you bake a crust in the oven without the filling. It makes the crust a little more crunchy than if you were to ignore the blind baking step.
When making a cheesecake filling, it’s important to follow the steps and not be too eager to “overbeat” the mixture. It’s also important to use room temperature ingredients. The use of room temperature ingredients will ensure that your cheesecake is velvety smooth, and the flavors will marry better. After pouring the filling into the prepared crust, it’s also important to tap the pan on the counter to pop any air pockets that may have formed during the pouring or the mixing process.
When making cheesecake, I use my food processor because it allows short pulses to combine the ingredients instead of overbeating with a hand mixer. A stand mixer is not recommended for this very reason. You can hand beat but it will take a bit of effort to make all of the ingredients cream together to be smooth.
I really enjoy a richly flavored cheesecake. That’s why I thought, “Hey, why don’t I add in some vanilla into the water that helps the pot pressurize?” I am so glad that I did! The added vanilla infused it’s flavor into the cheesecake when it was in the Instant Pot. It came out amazing! Not to mention, the house smelt amazing even before I lifted the lid after the Natural Release.
This Instant Pot Cheesecake is topped with freshly sliced raspberries. After washing and patting dry the raspberries, slice the raspberries lengthwise and lay the berries by alternating facing up and facing down in circles. Top with a whole berry in the center. It’s really pretty and takes little effort! You can also do this with strawberries as well. Or, you can top with any fruit topping if you would like.
Accessories Needed To Make the Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- 7″ Cheesecake Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Instant Pot Sling or Handmade Aluminum Foil Sling
- Aluminum Foil
Different Size Cheesecakes
What if you have an 8 qt. Instant Pot? You can still make this cheesecake with the 7 inch pan or if you would prefer you can make this recipe in an 8-inch pan. The amount of ingredients (for the 7″) will make a slightly shorter cheesecake but it will still taste the same. If you are making the cheesecake in the 8-inch pan, you will have to adjust the time by 5 minutes.
Instant Pot Cheesecake with Raspberry Topping
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 12 graham crackers finely crushed
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Combine finely crushed graham crackers, 1/8 tsp salt, and brown sugar.
- Melt the 4 tbsp of butter and mix in the graham mixture.
- Line bottom and sides of 7" springform pan with parchment paper.
- Press graham cracker crust into the bottom of the pan and use the back of a spoon to gently press it up on the sides.
- Bake the crust in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a food processor, combine the room temperature cream cheese and heavy cream. Blend using short pulses.
- Add in the sugar, cornstarch, 2 tsp vanilla, salt, and lemon juice. Quick Pulses until just incorporated. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Add in the room temperature eggs and blend using short pulses until just combined. This part is critical!
- Pour into the parchment paper-lined springform pan and allow the filling to settle.
- Gently pick up the springform pan and "tap" it onto the counter to pop any air pockets that may be in the filling. Smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Loosely cover the top of the pan with aluminum foil.
- Pour 1 cup of water and the 1 tsp of vanilla into the pot and put the trivet into place.
- Create a sling out of foil or use an Instant Pot silicone sling and place it in the Instant Pot.
- Gently place the cheesecake in the Instant Pot and close the lid.
- Set the pot to MANUAL and cook for 35 minutes.
- Allow the Instant Pot to Natural Release for 18 minutes before removing the lid.
- Carefully remove the cheesecake from the Instant Pot and carefully remove the foil (careful not to drop any liquid on the cake.). Use a paper towel to soak up any water that may be laying on the cake.
- Allow the cheesecake to sit on the counter for 10 minutes before moving the cheesecake to chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Once cheesecake is chilled, it is safe to remove the cheesecake from the pan.
- Serve. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: