This recipe for Easy Italian Pasta Salad is not only simple but quick to make. I use veggie spirals in this recipe which gives the dish a boost of nutrition and makes it even more vibrant with color! This salad is a tasty and colorful addition to any potlucks or party. The colors are vibrant, therefore, this dish would look great added to any Summer spread.
Mix and Match this Easy Italian Pasta Salad
I love pepperonis as an addition in this pasta salad. You can also use salami or even ham. The addition of mini sweet peppers and red onion gives each bite a burst of sweetness but of course you could use bell peppers in their place. The cheddar cheese adds a wonderful smooth texture to the dish and gives it yet another burst of color. However, you can use any cheese you prefer. 🙂
Tastier As Time Goes By
I would say the minimum time to refrigerate this before serving would be 2 hours. If you have time to make it ahead, I personally would aim to let it chill overnight. By letting it chill overnight in the refrigerator it gives Italian dressing a chance to mingle and soak into the pasta and veggies.
Make It Serve A Crowd
This Easy Italian Pasta Salad is incredibly easy to double or even triple if you’re making if for a large crowd. The prep work is super easy – cook your noodles, dice your veggies and cheese, and add in your dressings and oil. So simple! It’s a great go-to recipe when you don’t have a lot of time to prepare a dish!
Stay In Touch
If you like this recipe, check out my RECIPE page for more!!
Easy Italian Pasta SaladPrint Pin Rate
- 1 package Veggie Spiral Pasta 12 oz.
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese diced
- 1/2 cup pepperoni diced
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/4 cup sweet mini peppers red, orange, and yellow
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Boil pasta according to package.
- Drain pasta and add 1/4 cup of olive oil to prevent pasta from sticking together and drying out.
- After it cools, add in peppers, cheese, pepperoni, and onion.
- Mix in Italian salad dressing.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.