Whether you’re looking for a tasty snack or a dish to take to a potluck or party this recipe is always a hit.
We made this Easy Corn Salad Recipe at my son’s birthday party and it was a great addition to the spread of foods we served. Everyone loved how colorful it was and how crisp the veggies were as well. The adults liked that there was something there they could enjoy and not only have to snack on the “kid-approved” snacks 😉
Super Quick to Make
This is Easy Corn Salad Recipe is quick to whip up and is ready to eat as soon as you make it. That’s why it is so great to make for parties or for a spur of the moment get together. This dish is known as a summer dish but I make it well into October! I love how refreshing and crisp the ingredients are and even though it may not be summer, your senses will definitely take you back there!
Easy Corn Salad Recipe
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained
- 1 15 oz can black eyed peas drained
- 1 onion diced, red or white (per preference)
- 1 can super sweet corn
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 orange bellpepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- In large mixing bowl combine black beans, black eyed peas, onion, corn, tomatoes, and bell peppers together.
- Mix together olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, and chili powder.
- Pour over salsa mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Top with Cilantro
Store in air tight container and keep refrigerated.