These Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are soft, chewy, and has the wonderful flavor of cranberries. It’s the perfect cookie for Holidays!
This recipe creates a very soft and chewy cookie. The trick to making these cookies chewy is to only use old-fashioned oats. If you use quick oats your cookies will come out flat and not chewy at all.
A Cookie for Gifting
If you want these cookies to be picture perfect to give as gifts or to serve to guests, chill your dough for about 25 minutes before baking. The cookie temperature will go down and it will prevent the cookies from spreading in the oven. To get my cookies all the same size, I use my cookie scoop to drop the cookies on my silicone mats. I use silicone mats on my cookie sheets because they’re perfect to get an even bake on your cookies. It also makes clean up a breeze! If you find that your cookie is too rounded once they are done, simply press the tops of the cookies with the back of a spoon to slightly flatten them.
TIP: Top the cookies off with additional white chocolate chips and cranberry bits to make them extra pretty.
This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase products through these links or images I may earn a small commission, it is no extra cost to you and helps support this blog.
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 cups old fashioned oats not quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberry bits
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add in salt and baking soda. Stir.
- Gradually add in flour.
- Gently stir in old fashioned oats.
- Once the mixture is combined, stir in white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for about 25 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop by scoopfuls on a cookie sheet and cook for about 14 minutes.
- Let cookies cool completely so they don't crumble.