This Black Bean Corn Queso Dip is a copycat of Macado’s Black Bean Roasted CornCon Queso Dip. It’s really delicious and simple enough to make at home!
Dips are Great for Crowds
This dip is really quick to throw together for when you have guests coming over for either a party or to just hang out. It’s a tasty appetizer that will easily feed at least 8 people, so there’s plenty for everyone!
TIP: Smash the blacked beans slightly before adding into the cheese mixture. It allows the beans to break down and heat better and makes the dip more flavorful.
Make it Spicy
If you like some kick to your queso dips you can easily swap out the nacho cheese for a more spicer version. I prefer to make it on the milder side because more people tend to eat it and it tastes more like Macado’s than with the added kick.
Black Bean Con Queso DipPrint Pin Rate
- 9 oz nacho cheese dip
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 8 oz cheddar jack cheese shredded
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package super sweet corn
- 1 red pepper diced
- In a medium skillet, mix together the nacho cheese dip and the sour cream.
- Slowly add in shredded cheeses and mix well.
- Slightly mash black beans before adding into the mixture.
- Stir in diced red pepper and the super sweet corn.
- Serve immediately.
Food for a Party
This dip is a great addition to any entertaining party and it’s especially fitting for Game Day! My Philly Steak and Cheese Bombs and Chili Stuffed Peppers would fit in perfectly on the table of appetizers. Another tasty dip to add to the party is my Easy Black Bean Corn Salad – it pairs great with tortilla chips as well!