Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
This Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies Recipe is super moist and perfect for apple fans.
The classic oatmeal glaze on this cookie just makes it even more scrumptious.
This recipe has very simple ingredients and it is incredibly easy to make.
This cookie is a great treat for Fall time as it has the wonderful flavor of apples and cinnamon. It truly is a delicious treat!
Apple not your thing?
Check out this delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe here.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 cup finely grated apple
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 1/4 tbsp milk
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In electric mixer beat softened butter, brown sugar, and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt a little at a time and mix well.
- Add in oats, stir to incorporate .
- Add in grated apple and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then transfer cookies to wire rack and let cool completely.
To make icing
- Mix heavy cream, milk, and confectioner's sugar together in small bowl.
- When cookies are completely cool (it takes time!) drizzle icing over cookies.